Winter Wedding Venue Hire & Drinks Reception form just £500!
Venue hire includes:
- Private bar
- Evening room hire
- Complimentary menu and wine tasting
- Red carpet on arrival
- Use of giant games collection, cake stands and cake knife
- Alternative area for drinks reception
- Full use of our sporting grounds
- Dedicated event planner
- Dedicated set up team to set up the room
- Table enhancements inc tea lights and mirror plates
- Easels to display your table plan and table numbers stands on each table
- Onsite maintenance team
- Use of PA system and free Wi-Fi
- Projector available
- Free car parking
- The opportunity to book our onsite accommodation
- 24 hour site security- Late licence until 00.30
Menus available from £25 per person
**Offer is subject to availability and valid between November 2016 and February 2017.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8392 4368 quoting "#WinterDeal" for more details.
Nestling in 32 acres of award winning grounds, the Bank of England Sports Centre is an outstanding example of English tradition - the English Sports Club. Founded in 1908, the land formed part of the Clarence House Estate. This wedding venue provides a taste of the country close to the City and just next door to Richmond Park. We are licensed for civil ceremonies and have a range of rooms to cater for up to 250 guests. Your guests may have the opportunity to watch a spot of cricket or tennis throughout your special day or perhaps take a stroll around the grounds before the festivities begin. The spacious terraces and lawns provide a fabulous backdrop for photos. You are assured of total privacy with your private bar, function room and picket fenced garden area. There are onsite cottages so you may offer some of your guests accommodation. Bespoke menus are available on request and a complementary tasting is offered.